30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
We want our customers to be completely satisfied with the purchases. If you’re not happy with the product within 30 days, simply return it back to us. The product(s) must not be abused or damaged as determined in our sole discretion. Abuse may result in a refund reduction. this includes any parts that cannot be sold “like-new”, including worn wheels, scratched trucks / motors, dirty or torn grip tape, etc.
If the product is brand new, has not been used and is in its original package with all accessories, you may return the product for a full product refund.
If the product has been used and/or is not in its original packaging, and/or has any missing accessories you may return the product for a refund less $100 restocking fee.
Return request must be submitted within 14 days from the date that we deliver the product. Under no circumstances will we issue refunds after 14 days of delivery. Customers are responsible for the shipping cost of the return shipment. Returning product must be shipped to us within 5 business days after the return request has been authorized by GoRide Tech LLC.
How Can I Return the Product?
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the return request and obtain authorization for return.
- Create a shipping label addressed to “GoRide Tech Returns”.
- Pack the product in the original packaging to ensure the product will be returned without damage.
- Once the product is received and inspected, you will receive a confirmation email with the details of your refund. GoRide Tech is not responsible for recovering the Product(s) from you or any third-parties, including shippers, or any delays caused by you or any third-parties, including shippers, and you acknowledge and agree that if GoRide Tech does not receive the returned Product(s) within 14 days after the return request has been authorized, you will not be entitled to a refund.
Your Products (whether purchased on the Website or through an authorized retailer) are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three (3) months from the date of original retail purchase (if purchased at a retailer), or three (3) months from the date of shipment (if purchased on the Website or third party online retailer), or other period if the Company expressly notifies you in writing (“Warranty Period”) in each case only when used in accordance with the applicable usage documentation. Shipping costs are no included in the warranty claims. If a defect arises during the Warranty Period, Company will, at its option, (1) repair the affected Products at no charge using new parts or parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability, (2) exchange the affected Products with functionally equivalent Products that are new or formed from new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability or, with your consent, Products that are at least functionally equivalent to the Products it replaces; or (3) refund the original purchase price for the affected Products. This warranty excludes normal depletion of consumable parts unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship, and damage resulting from abuse, accident, modifications, unauthorized repairs, neglect, abuse, water damage, or other causes that are not defects in materials and workmanship. No other person is authorized to modify this limited warranty.
Some states and countries do not allow limitations on how long such warranties, conditions, and/or implied terms may last, so the limitation described above may not apply to you. This warranty is offered in addition to rights and remedies conveyed by consumer protection laws and regulations that cannot be statutorily waived, and does not affect your applicable statutory rights.
Follow these steps to return Products with respect to a warranty claim during the Warranty Period:
- Contact our Support team at email@example.com to initiate the warranty service process and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and shipping address.
- Create a shipping label addressed to “GoRide Tech Warranty”
- Pack the Products in original packaging or mail in a sturdy box to ensure the Products will be returned without damage. Be sure to write the RMA number on the packaging.
- Once the Products are received and fixed, you will receive an email detailing the warranty service along with the return shipment’s tracking number.